I am a huge fan of holistic medicine and nutrition. In my home we drink Apple Cider Vinegar (AVC) daily. The benefits of ACV are extensive and amazing.
I do not mind drinking the ACV as is but my husband cannot make it happen, he just hates it. We decided to make it more drinkable by sweetening it.
Trust when I say this mixture taste amazing.
Here are some of the benefits –
- Promotes digestion and will keep you regular
- Great for preventing yeast infections
- Helps control weight
- It’s a natural remedy for heartburn
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Helps promote youthful and healthy bodies
- It’s rich in enzymes and potassium
- Helps reduce sinus and sore throat
- Helps to control and eliminate seasonal allergies (my whole family and I use it for this reason)
Sweetened Raw Apple Cider Vinegar:
- 1 1/2 cup of cold filtered water
- 2 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar ( make sure its raw and organic)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp of poppy seeds