Spicy, tomato tangy, savory ground meat.We seldom eat meet at the Jaquez’ household most of our meals are usually vegan or vegetarian. We feel that a diet made up of mostly vegetables, legumes, and grains is healthiest, but we are by no means vegans or vegetarians. But when we do have meat we savor it, flavor it well, and make sure that its 100% organic and organically grass-fed!
This meat was served over a bed of Tuscan Kale Salad… and on lettuce cups…it was the perfect after workout meal. This dish does not have much of a recipe it was cooked by taste, smell, and touch… sautéing up my own concoction.. Grab some chili paste, soy sauce, chopped tomatoes, garlic, sweet onion, oyster sauce and rice vinegar. Oh! and a little freshly cracked pepper and fresh basil.
Spicy Beef Bowls
- 1 Tbs Cooking Oil
- 1/4 Large diced Sweet Onion
- 1 Large diced tomato
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 lbs of Organic Beef
- 2 Tbs Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbs of Soy Sauce
- Dash of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs of Chili Paste
- 3-4 leaves of basil
- Heat large saute pan over medium heat. Add oil, onions, tomato, garlic powder, and cook until soft (1-2 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Stir in garlic and cook for another 30 seconds careful that the garlic does not brown.
- Add ground beef and increase heat to medium high. Brown meat, stirring occasionally to break up meat and help it brown evenly.
- Add rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce and stir to combine.
- Add freshly cracked pepper and allow for meat to brown a little.
- Serve and garnish with fresh basil.